Senior Education Program Consultant
Senior Education Program Consultant
EF Academy - International Boarding Schools
Are you passionate about travel, languages, and international education? Do you believe that students studying abroad have the opportunity of a lifetime? Are you dynamic, outgoing, and energetic? You might be just the person we are looking for!
Join EF, the world’s largest private education organization and help us to open the world through Education.
If you think ordinary is boring, if you want to work in an international company with opportunities to rotate in our offices around the world, we invite you to join our team at EF. We are looking for a good team player who is eager to learn. We are looking for a candidate with a sales and telemarketing background, who is hands on, willing to grow fast, presentable and outgoing.
As the Senior Sales Consultant you manage the department in a team like a small business and are involved in all facets of its success including strategy development, sales and marketing, goal setting, staff management, budgeting, collateral production, etc.
This is a junior management position with four/five direct reports and the ideal candidate should be proactive and able to multitask from day one. You should be comfortable doing all aspects of the job: telesales, screening candidates, hiring and training office and field staff, visiting schools/universities, managing a budget, etc. We are looking for an ambitious, organized and results-driven professional who will innovate and inspire new ways of working to drive future growth.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- Responsible for the sales administration of the students - Contacting the schools for booking confirmation, booking flights, sending confirmation package to students;
- Participate in offsite marketing events and presentations;
- Ensure a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Develop and foster relationships within our global organization;
- Helping the County Product Manager on conducting sales & marketing projects: brochures, media plan, partnership, websites updates;
- Organize visit to school & English test for students & participate in fairs;
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required.
Ideal Personal Qualities:
- Thai nationality, 23 years old or above
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Strong leader
- Goal oriented
- Team player
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Proven ability to work in a multicultural environment
Ideal Professional Qualities:
- A university degree;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience;
- Native Thai speaker;
- Good command in English (having been living abroad is a plus);
- Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top