Senior Digital Designer
Senior Digital Designer
Our in-house marketing team is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Designer. The ideal candidate is an absolute wizard in Adobe Creative Suite, has proven experience designing web interfaces, and even knows their way around our old friends HTML and CSS. The Senior Digital Designer will design interfaces from scratch, spruce up some of our existing materials, help lead campaigns, and even moonlight on some print projects. You should live, eat and breathe design.
Our set up:
We are an international team that supports the Asia region. You will collaborate directly with our other designers, online marketing managers and our development team to make sure we are all telling the same story.
- Skillfully design a range of online marketing materials, from campaign sites to mobile product sites.
- Get your hands dirty with wireframes, UX oversight and website layouts
- Work as a key member of our Digital Creative team on creative design concepts and campaigns
- Confidently present your designs and concepts to internal stakeholders
- Effectively project manage your own tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Inspire and mentor other team members
You definitely should have:
- Flency in written and spoken English
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience in graphic design with several years specifically dedicated to creating user-friendly web interfaces
- Experience working in Asia-Pacific design industry
- A passion for design (duh)
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Lots of good ideas and the work ethic to see them all the way through to launch
- A love for travel and experience in international environments
We would also really love it if you:
- Have solid agency experience
- Fluency in writing and/or speaking one or more of these languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, and/or Bahasa.
- Have experience mentoring junior designers
- Boast a good understanding of web standards and browser discrepancies and limitations
- Know your way around responsive and/or mobile design
- Experience in print design
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company floats your boat then we want to hear from you.
Kindly submit a link to your online portfolio and your CV and Cover Letter (in English) in PDF format.
Only applications with an impressive portfolio will be considered.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top