Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Are you passionate about architecting and building scalable, performant cloud applications and microservices while delivering a great customer experience? If so, then we are looking for you.
About the role
We are looking for a lead developer to join our fun, energetic and growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited about learning new technologies and applying the best of what’s out there to lead our tech transformation of Cultural Care Au Pair as we replace our legacy systems with a more modern tech stack. You’ll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our teams in Switzerland.
- Have 5+ years professional experience with either C# or Java
- In depth experience with Microservices architecture, Domain-Driven design, and Object-Oriented programming
- Have a true passion for excellence in your work, are organized, detailed-oriented, thorough, and follows through on commitments
- Excellent team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration, and open communication
- Strong cloud architect and design experiences, Azure experience preferred
- Experience dealing with legacy code
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Nice to have:
- Database architecture skills: SQL and NoSql
- .Net Core experience
- Passion for clean code and refactoring
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery
- Agile development skills
- Solid DevOps experience
Let’s talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
- $1,500 for professional development/continued education each year
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Sunny open-concept office space
- A restaurant and bar right in the building
- Discounts on travel
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
Back to top