- Cambridge, MA
EF Ultimate Break
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
- Have at least 7 years of professional experience at an agency, design firm or in-house agency.
- Love the rapid pace of gen z/millennial design trends and are comfortable living, breathing and weaving them into brand stories.
- Have spent most of your career in digital, with plenty of experience working on ecommerce/direct response brands.
- Love making sites (from scratch), breaking sites (so you can make them better), concepting and creating multi-channel campaigns, etc.
- Like owning projects end-to-end as much as you do collaborating with others (there is a healthy mix of both).
- Have a good sense for great UI and an interest in UX design.
- Get an extra high five if you have CMS skills (or at least experience!) too.
- Are a pro with selecting photography to tell a story and production/file-prep.
- Love to learn (and share) new things.
- Have an “I’ll figure it out” kind of attitude and approach.
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs you.
- Are just as comfortable collaborating across our internal teams (e.g. Sales, Technology) as you are walking one of our customers through a new design for feedback
- Are a touch weird…but, like, in a fun way…not like a “weird” way.
- Are the in-house creative crew for EF Ultimate Break. You can check out some of our work at efultimatebreak.com
- Sit next to and partner directly with our marketing and technology partners (well now we just zoom), so that we can keep things nimble and eliminate the bureaucracy (we strive to make great work and get it out there for people to experience…instead of having like 47 meetings about the work before it can go live).
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Are flexible, scrappy, and dedicated to building the best travel brand out there
- Have big ambitions and want to collaborate with people who are hungry, curious and relentless about results
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun doing it.
- Can’t stand drama…although we do like dramas, have you seen that show on Netflix that everyone is talking about? No? It’s pretty good, you should check it out.
- Are a touch weird...we like to think in a fun way but maybe it’s more like a “fun” way. You be the judge.
- We live and breathe digital and do everything from the production work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something we’re psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats or park pigeons (especially the park pigeons…they are a tough crowd).
The Perks (and this is the VERY abbreviated list)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- $1500 per employee for professional development/continued education
- All expenses paid international travel
- Free in-house language classes
- Annual team outings
- Apple Education Discounts
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18–29 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures—on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures. For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Back to top