Senior Creative Writer
- be part of an ambitious and creative digital & content marketing team to continue growing our brand awareness, consumer engagements and to drive qualified leads.
- be responsible for marketing contents across multiple online, social media and offline platforms, from identifying topics, composing & editing articles to the final production of the contents.
- be involved in content design & layout development, audio and video production.
- identify and develop content partners, internally and externally and selected online communities to deliver content to targeted audience.
- syndicate content on targeted websites/social media accounts.
- Stay ahead of digital media technology, digital affiliate marketing and social network marketing to make recommendations on improving consumer experience and company’s investment on digital content marketing.
- measure and report on how well digital content marketing efforts are helping the company to achieve its goals and to refine as needed.
You have/are :
- Solid experience and knowledge in social media & digital marketing. Interests in consumer lifestyles and current affairs.
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process & result oriented and possess problem-solving skills working with multiple teams/agencies/vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal teams at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to successfully function in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English is mandatory.
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM is a plus.
- Agency experience with creative flair is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Remuneration package and benefits commensurate with experience.
Back to top