Senior Course Consultant
Set English improvement plan for customers according to customer’s needs; help the customer achieve their goals by providing their best solution to learn English; Develop and maintain good relationship with customers; Achieve monthly sales target.
- You love education and English
- You are passionate for sales (and bonuses)
- You are good with people
- You like working in a multicultural environment
- You are trustworthy, presentable and persistent
- College degree or above
- Result oriented, can work under pressure
- Sales working experience is preferred
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills in both spoken and writing is preferred
If you possess the above qualities, you are the exact person we are looking for! Join EF, you will join one of the world’s most dynamic companies!
Back to top