Senior Course Consultant
Set English improvement plan for customers according to customer’s needs; help the customer achieve their goals by providing their best solution to learn English; Develop and maintain good relationship with customers; Achieve monthly sales target. Responsibilities:
- You love education and English
- You are passionate for sales (and bonuses)
- You are good with people
- You like working in a multicultural environment
- You are trustworthy, presentable and persistent
- College degree or above
- Result oriented, can work under pressure
- Sales working experience is preferred
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills in both spoken and writing is preferred
If you possess the above qualities, you are the exact person we are looking for! Join EF, you will join one of the world’s most dynamic companies!
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top