The Studio @EF Tours
Cambridge, MA, USA
Who we are
We’re not your typical in-house creative team. We’re The Studio, a bona fide agency made up of 40 super-fun and ridiculously-talented writers, designers, video editors and shooters, integrated producers, and UX designers, researchers, and analysts.
But our skills go way beyond our job descriptions. Among our crew are competitive fencers, professional shoe testers, artisan bag-makers, and even a wrangler of a fainting goat named Brian. One thing we all have in common though is our dedication to making great work and having fun doing it. Best of all, we can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in house.
Want to know more? Read up on our creative philosophy: http://careers.ef.com/categories/creative/
We’re looking for a kickass senior copywriter who has:
- The heart and soul of a creative, who thrives on coming up with killer ideas and inspiring copy.
- 6+ years of multi-channel copywriting experience (agency experience is a huge plus).
- A truly collaborative nature and an eagerness to learn as well as teach.
- The motivation and inspiration to chime in with new ideas and new ways of working/thinking.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple teams with overlapping deadlines.
- Impeccable grammar and a willingness to proofread and peer review work.
- An amazing online portfolio of your work.
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in an Agile environment.
- Know your way around Photoshop and InDesign (for copyediting purposes).
EF Education First was founded over 50 years ago on the idea that the best way to learn is to go out into the world and experience it. So everything we create for EF Tours is designed to enable educators to broaden their students’ perspectives and help them experience the world.
That manifests in the widest range of projects you’ll ever find at one job. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all, from 200-page catalogs to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
We do everything from classic (or stereotypical if you insist) in-house work to crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something we’re psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms.
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here
Working in The Studio, you’ll be surrounded by incredibly talented, occasionally goofy, amazingly dedicated people who are as committed as you are to EF’s global mission: Opening the World Through Education. That’s a pretty rewarding way to spend your days.
Plus, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- Free in-house language classes.
- EF product discounts.
- All expenses paid international travel.
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education.
- 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter.
- Charitable matching.
- Incredibly generous health/dental/vision package.
- Discounts on all those ubiquitous Apple products you can’t live without.
- And of course, the opportunity to work with an incredibly talented and super fun team.
A tiny bit about EF Education First
The company was founded over 50 years ago and is still owned by the same family. Over the last several decades, EF has grown to more than 43,000 teachers and staff in 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top