Senior Content Manager - Maternity cover (12 months)
The Senior Content Manager sits within the wider Global Brand team and reports into the Content Director. They are responsible for the creation and execution of high quality content for Hult’s various online platforms and content channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for creative marketing, outstanding writing skills, be task orientated, organized, and have an excellent attention to detail.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Sourcing and copy writing faculty, academic, research, publications, careers, student and alumni content.
- Copy writing and posting blog posts (Wordpress). Articles should be produced with SEO and conversion in mind.
- Copy writing and producing direct Mail campaigns – e.g. deadline postcards, retention campaigns
- Copy writing and producing other marketing assets as needed (e.g. offline: generic postcards, holiday card, leaflets, letters, ads; online: infographics etc.)
- Video production: content planning, scripting, execution, and post-production
- Special content projects as needed (e.g. Hult Prize insert, acceptance packs, global generation/CNN campaign, full marketing support for major global events like Global Speaker Series)
- Copywriting/content production as needed (brochures/web/campaigns etc.)
- Website/Landing Page creation/updates as needed using CMS (Sitecore).
- Writing communications from the President/CEO (e.g. email announcements to students and alumni)
- Social media
- Referral program – strategy and key point of contact for enrollment team.
- Content team point of contact for accreditation.
- Knowledge center for everything program-related
- Building/maintaining good rapport with key campus staff and faculty
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree.
- Evidence of copywriting and content.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in creative marketing.
- Excellent communication skills with native fluency in English and excellent written skills.
- Experience using CMS systems such as Wordpress and Sitecore.
- Hyper-organized and highly detailed orientated.
- A strong work ethic and focused on task completion.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive with a team spirit, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Working/studying abroad/ higher education experience and/or in a startup environment.
- A passion for education.
Start Date: 1st November, 2017
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top