Senior Certifications Trainer
EF English First is currently seeking a Senior Certifications Trainer who will be based in Shanghai to run our Trinity CertTESOL and Trinity DipTESOL programs across China. In this position, you will work with a team of trainers to deliver high quality accredited training programs to existing EF staff. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in further developing a career in training and management while having the chance to travel to different cities in China.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Certifications Trainer is responsible for providing externally accredited training courses to EF staff. This person designs and delivers training and sets up feedback systems to ensure continual improvement of our training offerings. They also actively collaborate with regional managers and in-center staff in order to provide motivating training and positive learning experiences for trainees.
- Collaborates with Trinity College London to ensure training offerings meet the required standards of the Teacher Recruitment & Training department
- Develops online and offline training to ensure that EF course offerings are at the forefront of teacher development in China
- Provides candidates with exemplary developmental experiences through regular feedback and coaching
- Exceeds candidates' customer expectations for courses
- Internally markets courses to EF teachers and managers to ensure that there is an appropriate demand
- Sets clear and expectations for candidates prior to the beginning of courses
- Interviews candidates for courses
- A minimum of five years' recent English language teaching experience
- Recent and documented teacher training experience
- Appropriate academic management experience
- Trinity College London LTCL Diploma TESOL or Cambridge ESOL (UCLES/RSA) Diploma (DTEFLA/DELTA)
- Three years post-Diploma experience
To be considered for this role, applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China's visa regulations.
- 25,000 RMB per month
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
ABOUT EF ENGLISH FIRST
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China so if you prefer the fast paced city life like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 60 Cities in China.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top