Senior Business Development Manager
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B department within EF Education First. With more than 50 years of experience in helping companies communicate better, EF currently works with over 2500 companies in 112 countries. www.ef.com/corporate.
EF Corporate Solutions is the pioneer of – and world leader in – the blended approach to English language learning. We offer value oriented, consultative and customized language training solutions to our clients - both online and through immersion training abroad. Our unique combination of great teachers, breakthrough technology and fanatical service adds more value to our clients, and does so faster than any other method.
EF Corporate Solutions is looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will play a key role in the continued rapid growth of EF’s corporate (B2B) business by developing new accounts across different sectors in Saudi Arabia.
- 5+ years’ extensive experience of successful value based B2B solution-selling to senior executive levels (C-level) in large local and multinational corporations in Saudi Arabia.
- Strategic enterprise account management skills.
- Strong pipeline management skills; from prospecting new clients through to closing deals.
- As part of EF’s employee career development plan, the candidate would be required to travel to EF London office.
- The candidate must be fluent in English & Arabic.
- Identifying, prospecting, developing and closing key deals; accounting for all phases of the sales process.
- Generating revenue while developing insight into a fast-growing, international business, working with high-profile corporate clients in Saudi.
- By the end of the first year, expected to have closed 4-5 major accounts
- Participating in the development and implementation of the strategic sales plan for Saudi, and contributing in setting best practices at a global level.
- Accountable for monthly business reviews with Saudi Country Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in building client specific sales strategy including needs analysis, buyer profiling, competitive landscape and risk assessment that addresses critical business issues.
- Ideally, professional relationships with senior management levels within major organizations.
- Network within HR Executives and Learning & Development Directors community is a strong plus.
- Global cultural experience – would have worked in different countries or in a multinational corporation or lived or studied abroad.
- University Graduate. Master Degree is a plus.
- Hunger to develop new business – tenacity and persistence.
- Constant over-achiever, highly competitive, creative and solutions-oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoys challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
Back to top