- Cambridge, MA
EF Educational Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
EF Educational Tours’ marketing technology team is a multi-disciplinary team of analysts, data engineers, email developers, and automation specialists supporting cross channel marketing execution for EF Educational Tours (US and Canada), EF Explore America, and EF Tours for Girl Scouts.
Senior Analyst responsibilities include working with cross functional team (marketing, sales, product, creative) to understand EF’s customer segments, and leverage knowledge of automation best practices to create, execute, and track highly targeted multi-channel digital marketing, email marketing, and direct mail lead generation campaigns, and nurture series. This role is ideal for someone early in their career who wants to build skills in marketing data analysis, personalization, segmentation and automation.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop detailed knowledge of EF’s customer lifecycle data
- Develop complex segmentation for cross channel (direct mail, email, digital) seasonal lead generation campaigns
- Develop and maintain automated communication journeys based on customer’s sales lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain pre-tour and post-tour customer nurture journeys.
- Develop and maintain integrations among internal and external marketing systems (automation, analytics, digital channels)
- Provide technical and data support to design and execute A/B testing
- Provide campaign performance insights
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns as well develop reusable workflows templates, segments, and data filters.
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline or equivalent work experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Adobe Campaign or similar enterprise marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- Proficiency in SQL
- Basic web development skills
- Advanced excel skills including Pivot tables.
- Familiarity with relational databases, and data warehouses.
- Desire to learn PowerBI to create campaign reports and analytics.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders across departments and levels
- Solid business acumen to understand marketing and sales objectives
- Entrepreneurial mindset as well ability to work independently or as part of a team is essential.
- Self-directed with positive attitude to continuously improve the automation processes.
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Back to top