- General accounting incl. payables, receivables, fixed assets, salaries, staff and travel expenses and cost accruals
- Responsible for monthly / year-end financial closing
- Responsible for handling all intercompany transactions
- Payroll/social insurance and pension with support from payroll company
- Liquidity planning and reporting
- Budgeting and follow-up
- Communicate with other offices on a variety of accounting matters
- Assist in Preparation of management analysis, sales reports and other ad hoc management reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree holder in Accountancy with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Preferably some audit experience with one of Big 4.
- Knowledge and experience of Korean tax reporting
- Analytical skills, combined with strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently, as well as communicating with regional offices
- Detail-oriented, proactive professional with solid interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to take on a hands-on role
- Flexible to change and used to working in an international environment
- Fluent in English and native in Korean
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
Back to top