We are looking for a talented SEM expert to define and execute the advertising strategy. With budget responsibility, you are the specialist that innovates & defines the digital advertising mix throughout Paid Search, Display and Social Media Paid campaigns.
You would be responsible to develop, implement and optimise online PPC campaigns to deliver top-line revenue growth and marketing contribution for the SEM channel globally for Hult International Business School.
Maximise and optimise the global volume of new student applications through different web channels and liaise on a regular basis with Regional Marketing Managers.
- Creating daily and bi-weekly excel reports to share with internal stakeholders
- Taking part in regular weekly PPC meetings
- Regularly Optimise campaigns across all channels
- Oversee and improve SEM workflow and optimization processes
- Test new online channels and partners
- Communicate with program teams to represent SEM needs and provide innovation input
- Work with regional teams to leverage local market knowledge and share demand insights from search marketing
- Collaborate with SEM partners to stay ahead of product innovation and market trends
- Administer campaign management and payments with third party vendors
- 1-2 years of experience of PPC/SEM
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experienced in lead acquisition through paid search campaigns across different channels
- Experience in running social media campaigns in Facebook and LinkedIn
- Very good excel skills
- Very good understanding of Google Analytics and proficient with at least one of the industry leading CRM providers – ideally Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with ability to work independently as well as with a team
- A positive and open-minded attitude fitting well with our international team
- Used to work in a fast paced environment, proactive and at ease with short deadlines.
- A true passion for excellence in the work delivered, thorough, and follows through on commitments.
- Project management orientation and ability to work on multiple projects running in parallel.
Application close date: 30th November, 2016
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution, which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
Back to top