Director of Software Architecture in Zurich
International Language Centre
3+ years as information security specialist
- Prevent, detect and mitigate Information Security risk to the business and act as point of contact for matters relating to Information Security.
- Identify, define and provide security requirements into new projects, services and carrying out third party security assessment on new vendors and suppliers to ensure compliance to the company standards and governance.
- Contribute to central security policy, standards, processes and baselines, and participate in continuous improvement of Information Security maturity across the whole organization.
- Lead the creation and delivery of a security roadmap for the business unit.
- Accountable for technical escalation of incidents, liaising with other departments/3rd party support partners as required, resolving issues within the defined Service Line.
- Proactive management of security controls and countermeasures. Plan, develop, deploy, test and optimize the infrastructure systems and services, taking responsibility for security improvement projects.
- Advise on changes to infrastructure systems or services in accordance with information security policies, best practice and any compliance requirements.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are followed. Provide security measurement (KPIs, Metrics).
- Represent Information Security at internal meetings and external events. Coach and mentor on good security practices.
- Personal SkillsStrong leadership, motivator and influential person
- Quick learner and “can-do” attitude
- Self-driven, work in autonomy as well in teams
- Able to juggle multiple assignments at the same time
- Good communication, verbal and written
- Technical Competencies
Information security management systems
- Identity and access management
- Data loss prevention
- Security incident and event management
- Penetration testing
- Application security
- Server security
- Network security
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top