Seasonal Visa Coordinator
Hult International Business School, Boston seeks a motivated customer-service oriented professional as a Visa Coordinator. This key role provides front-line support and guidance on the student visa process for newly accepted students. This is a customer facing role which requires a positive attitude, and strong organizational and inter-cultural communication skills. This is a seasonal position from February 2017 to September 2017.
- Welcome newly accepted students from all over the world by reaching out to them by phone and email.
- Liaise with Enrollment Department in collecting information necessary for Hult to process visa documents for new students.
- Review financial documents to ensure compliance with U.S. government regulations
- Maintain student records and produce regular reports in Hult’s CRM, Salesforce.
- Serve as the main point of contact for newly accepted student queries related to the visa application process and provide continuous support and coaching for students in this process.
- Prepare students for their visa interviews by providing support by phone with sample interview questions, necessary documents to bring, and how to present one’s self during the interview
- Bachelor’s Degree
- In order to comply with Department of Homeland Security regulations, U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status is required for this position.
- Outstanding customer service skills and the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced, high-energy, demanding environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexibly, which may include weeknights, weekends and holidays during peak times. Shifts may occasionally be either early or late to cover all time zones (for example, 6 AM to 2 PM or 1 PM to 9 PM).
- Ability to treat concerns of students and other stakeholders with respect and confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrating exceptional time management, organization, and judgment.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity and understanding of U.S. student visa process is desirable but not essential. Note: Hult will provide training and on-going support on the student visa application process, where necessary.
Application Close Date: Until filled (most likely February 3, 2017)
Position Start Date: February 13, 2017
Please note you must have the right to work in the United States to be considered for this position.
Hult International Business School is a leading global business school offering a Bachelor degree, full-time and part-time Master degrees, one year accelerated and part-time Executive MBAs, a Doctoral program and Ashridge Executive Education programs.
Hult’s innovative curriculum is taught by inspiring professors who possess real-world business experience. In addition, students gain unrivaled global business perspectives through Hult’s unique Global Campus Rotation - which allows students to study on a combination of Hult’s five campuses in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai and Shanghai, as well as Hult’s rotation centers in New York City and Ashridge. With students representing 140 nationalities, Hult International Business School is a microcosm of the global economy that rewards those who can conduct business that transcends borders.
We strive to be the most relevant business school in the world.
By using our global reach and always being creative, entrepreneurial, and on the cutting edge, our aim is to have a positive impact on individuals and organizations by transforming their management practices. In so doing, we hope to be the business school of choice for existing and aspiring leaders. We will contribute to sustainable growth, helping leaders to integrate commercial success and societal well-being.
Hult International Business School, Inc. is a non-profit corporation organized in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges to award US degrees. Hult has a strategic alliance with Ashridge, which is a legally separate UK charity and has the power to award UK degrees. Hult and Ashridge present a combined position under a common brand and operate as an integrated educational institution which leverages on the strengths of both.
Hult is an equal opportunity employer. Hult offers competitive salaries and benefits in a global, deeply multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking school, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top