Search Marketing Analyst
- Plan, manage bids, and optimize Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on top search engines and portals, such as Baidu.
- Manage campaigns based on budgets and target goals from responsible products.
- Build and expand on product-relevant keyword lists for responsible products.
- Develop and test effective keyword ad creative.
- Oversee reporting, analysis, and optimization of all PPC campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate regularly with product marketing teams and markets regarding timeline, budget, and deliverables.
- Continually monitor the paid search landscape.
- Coordinate landing page development with Web Developer and Product Marketing teams.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year university with a business or technical degree or equivalent and strong academic credentials, a plus.
- Advanced analytical (quantitative), and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- In-depth understand of the search engine marketing industry preferred.
- Advanced Excel skill strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of statistics a plus.
- Good copy writing skills in Chinese a plus;
- Fluency in English a definite advantage;
Back to top