Search Marketing Analyst
- Plan, manage bids, and optimize Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on top search engines and portals, such as Baidu.
- Manage campaigns based on budgets and target goals from responsible products.
- Build and expand on product-relevant keyword lists for responsible products.
- Develop and test effective keyword ad creative.
- Oversee reporting, analysis, and optimization of all PPC campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate regularly with product marketing teams and markets regarding timeline, budget, and deliverables.
- Continually monitor the paid search landscape.
- Coordinate landing page development with Web Developer and Product Marketing teams.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year university with a business or technical degree or equivalent and strong academic credentials, a plus.
- Advanced analytical (quantitative), and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- In-depth understand of the search engine marketing industry preferred.
- Advanced Excel skill strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of statistics a plus.
- Good copy writing skills in Chinese a plus;
- Fluency in English a definite advantage;
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top