As a School Director in a Kids and Teens school you are fully responsible for effective and efficient running one of EF educational centers in Moscow or Saint-Petersburg, achieving constant outstanding results in sales and customer service, improving school performance and developing staff.
You should be pro-active, goal-oriented and inspiring to lead your team to new achievements.
- Sales Management and leadership
- Generating new customers
- Marketing, promotion, PR events organization
- Recruitment, selection and training
- Budget and profitability management
- Customer Service & Academic Quality assurance
- Location and premises representation management
- Government and commercial liaison
- General Education Center management
- Business development
- Product Management
- Project Management
- A charismatic leader who earns respect of their team
- A persuasive sales person of ideas and services
- A multi-tasker to the extreme
- A great listener and a great presenter
- Expert in sales and marketing
- A talented fixer of difficulties
- A fun, confident and authoritative communicator.
- A positive, flexible can-do attitude in a fast-growing and changing environment
- University degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Management experience.
- English – CEF B2 and above.
- Team player and inspiring leader.
- Bright, dynamic and flexible personality
- Confident user of modern technologies and business software
- Strong skills in Excel and Power Point
- Fixed salary + bonus
- Mobile phone compensation limit
- Free English Training
- Other educational benefits in Russia and abroad
- Ambition to develop within the world-leading & innovative education company
EF Education First is a global leader in international education, with a mission of opening the world through language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic study. We help people of all ages and nationalities become better citizens of the world. Though we’re located in 500 offices and
schools across 53 countries, we work together as one team to transform people’s lives through memorable educational experiences.
EF is a fast growing company and one of our key strategic priorities is to acquire and maintain talented people. To attract top people in an increasingly competitive job market, we need to be innovative and act fast to position ourselves as an attractive player and employer. That´s where you come in.
Work hard. Have fun. Make a difference.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top