Salesforce.com (SFDC) Administrator
We are looking for an experienced SFDC Administrator to help us take our CRM solution to a new era.
The Administrator must possess good interpersonal skills as he/she will partner with business analysts and other developers to define as well as implement end to end solutions.
The job is based out of our fantastic EF office in the center of Bangalore. The chosen candidate will report to the Project Director in Zurich.
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; responsibilities include customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Support to the internal users and training of our larger Business analyst and Support team to help them resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues and work collaboratively with our Analyst and Development teams on more complex requests & issues.
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues and opportunities related to Salesforce application administration.
- Create documentation, maintain standardization and look for ways to continuously improve processes & procedures.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Management Systems or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 1-2+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce implementations, testing & support.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification required (ADM201 or higher)
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks including, and not limited to: Profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, advanced formulas, custom objects, reports, and dashboards.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with solid multi-tasking, time management & organization expertise with the ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance and instruction to users.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
Back to top