Are you excited to use your fierce Salesforce skills to change user and customer experience in a global organization?
Do you want to work in a highly functioning team that empowers people to make emotional connections through technology?
As a Salesforce Analyst at Cultural Care Au Pair, you will be given responsibility for the implementation of Salesforce solutions that improve customer experience, user efficiency and sales. You will be challenged to stay up to date on Salesforce capabilities and putting the user at the center of everything we design and build.
If you are ready to make a real difference in your role by connecting people from around the globe, then read on. This Salesforce Analyst position may be the next step in your career.
What this role IS:
- User centered. Understanding the needs of our internal users as well as customers is critical to success and it is at the forefront of our projects.
- Rewarding. You will own your projects and their outcome. You are in the driver seat.
- Fast-paced. We work on multiple projects at a time which may require varying levels of business analysis and therefore your expertise. Switching gears is normal.
- Challenging. We like continuous improvement and are always looking for ways to make our customer facing and internal applications better. This role calls for someone who is eager to learn and dive into the details while keeping the big picture in mind and continues to push forward to reach the larger goals.
What this role is NOT:
- Monotonous. As a Salesforce Analyst in our team, you will be responsible for solving novel challenges on a daily basis and seeing your solutions through to completion.
- A solo effort. Whether you’re an introvert or extrovert, you need to enjoy solving problems as part of a diverse team. In this role you’ll work closely with project managers, business analysts, developers, QA staff and business stakeholders to continue our journey of replacing legacy applications leveraging Salesforce where possible, while focusing on business process redesign.
- For schedule jockeys. The focus of the role is on solving the right problems, in the right way, on budget and on schedule.
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce analyst or administrator working in an enterprise level Salesforce implementation. Certifications (ADM201 or higher) a plus.
- Strong working experience with: standard configurations (Roles, Profiles, Workflow rules, Process builder, Validation rules, assignment and escalation rules etc.) as well as forecasting, reports & dashboards
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle processes (including waterfall and agile/scrum methodologies)
- Proven project management experience.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (precise, accurate, detailed while being easily digestible) and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including users, managers and software developers.
- Experience writing software requirements and specifications and working closely with software development teams
- Proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
More about us
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. With more than 40,500 staff and teachers working in 53 countries around the world, our mission is simple: opening the world through education. Since we were founded 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree.
Cultural Care Au Pair, a subsidiary of EF, is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at http://culturalcareaupair.com/about-us/
Reasons to believe:
- We believe in work-life balance and a fun and comfortable work atmosphere:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Harvard Pilgrim
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- State-of-the-art new office space, with an open layout, and access to eye-squinting amounts of natural light
- Complimentary in-house language classes
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Travel and au pair program discounts and much more
Back to top