Salesforce Tech Lead
Salesforce Tech Lead
Cambridge, MA, USA
Who are we and what do we do?
Labs @ EF Tours is the group of technology and creative professionals empowering EF to send groups of students and educators on guided educational tours across the world. We power every step of our customer’s journey with us, from browsing our many tour offerings and enrolling on the web, through collecting feedback after the tour. Over the course of your career with us, you’ll have the opportunity to try your hand at everything from designing beautiful customer front end interactions, to solving large scale resource allocation problems, and everything in between.
We are looking for someone that is comfortable working with a team of developers and can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
We ask that you have at least 5+ years of experience with:
- Salesforce Metadata API deployment or Salesforce Package deployment
- Inbound/Outbound integrations with Salesforce
- Creating custom objects and fields
- Debugging and test class creation
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
We prefer that you also have:
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery using Salesforce
- Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Familiarity with SFDX and Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Experience with Salesforce1
- Enthusiasm about staying up-to-date with latest Salesforce releases
- Bonus Points: experience with Custom Metadata Types, Docker or Heroku
A Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II certification is preferred.
What specifically will you be doing?
You will be working on a small, cross-functional and largely autonomous product team (around 6 people), focusing on delivering quality Salesforce solutions, tools, and enhancements within our larger CRM ecosystem. Working closely with the backend developers, product owner and UI/UX designers, you will develop a modern Lightning-based Salesforce instance from a legacy CRM system. You will also help gather requirements, set expectations and assist in planning roadmaps for future Salesforce development.
Other responsibilities include:
- Planning and building new features and applications to better serve our users
- Working closely with UI and UX designers to iterate on our customer experience
- Identifying and preventing performance issues during design and architecture preferred.
Let’s talk about The Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally with our customers (and without too, of course)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, and four weeks after your first year
- Free in-house language classes
- Free in-house workout classes
- A restaurant and bar right inside our building
- Discounts on EF products including our travel and language programs
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
Back to top