Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer
EF Education First is seeking a passionate and results-oriented Salesforce Marketing Cloud Engineer to join our in-house marketing team in Zurich, Switzerland
As an integral part of this truly global team, you’ll be based in our headquarters in Zurich but all projects are and will be focused on our 55 international sales offices across EMEA, Americas and APAC. You will be responsible for helping to create our worldwide marketing automation strategy and ensuring that it is implemented and executed flawlessly at a local market level.
Engineers are primarily responsible in implementing applications and solutions in various platforms, frameworks and languages. The successful candidate will build and maintain innovative solutions on-time and on-budget with low technical debt. This is a great opportunity to work on complex solutions in a variety of industries and emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong SQL and relational data experience and skills
- Ability to lead and effectively manage technical discussions including communicating data requirements to a wide range of audiences
- Experience developing technical documentation
- Previous client facing experience. Some client facing travel may be required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience with a software professional services or consulting firm (SaaS preferred)
- Knowledge of web services and API development (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with C#.NET, PHP, XML, XSLT, XPATH, and/or scripting languages preferred
- Four year college degree (computer science, computer technology or similar degree) preferred
- Previous experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 539 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top