- London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an enthusiastic and technically-minded Salesforce Administrator, who has hands-on configuration experience of the Salesforce CRM to work at our London office. You will be involved in multiple global projects covering more than 40 locations. Part of your role will also be to identify key areas of development.
Due to the current climate you will have the option of working remotely with flexible working hours.
We are looking for someone with;
- Solid skills and understanding of core Salesforce configuration tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Approval Processes etc.
- The ability to understand business processes and to design / implement technical solutions that address these processes.
Your role will involve;
- Managing and providing support for a business-critical system.
- Being responsible for executing the configuration requirements within the system.
- Interacting daily with the project managers within the Recruitment & Development team, and other business stakeholders around the world to address specific.
- Working with 3rd party vendors whose applications are installed in the system (Conga, SagePeople).
Skills and Experience needed;
- Minimum 2 years Salesforce administration experience
- Strong Salesforce configuration ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Salesforce Developer skills such as Visualforce basics, Salesforce developer console, Apex object-oriented programming language
Desirable but not essential skills;
- Experience working with Sage People Software
If you have most but not all of the skills listed above, we may still be interested in hearing from you.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
Back to top