Who we are – A Sneak Peek into our History
A young Swedish man named Bertil Hult started a small company called Europeiska Ferieskolan (European Holiday School – EF for short) in the year 1965 which subsequently got changed to Education First, having a direct reflection to the Organization’s evolution into a Global Education Company.
Our reach today has had a massive increase where we now have successful operations in 51 countries with more than 46,500 employees which are not limited to the Technical Teams, Office and School Staff including Part Time Teachers. We exhibit pride in being the World Leader in International Education and we have constantly paving new roads for learning by utilizing the mix of Technology, Education and Design.
Keeping that in mind, we initiated of operations in the year 2008 in Bangalore with a view to grow our Technical Stack and keeping our primary focus to building Innovative and ground-breaking solutions which would enhance our Growth and Business.
Your challenge – A view of what we expect you to visualize
EF aims and provides life changing education for global citizens. To accomplish this goal, EF is revolutionizing the way we look at our systems and technologies and innovative strategies and We invite you – “The Passionate and Innovative Developer” to –
Help us Create the best in class sales system in Salesforce CRM and other related ecosystems and we are looking forward to seeing you Challenge us with your innovative ideas and we are with you and ready not only to Embrace and Experiment with your vision but also to build products together to change the lives of 2500+ sales users around the world.
Your Team – Who are your co-innovators
An amazing and energetic bunch of Talented Developers in Bangalore -
- Who not only have experience in Salesforce Development but also are skilled in the utilization of various emergent technologies
- Who work day in and out with Super Supportive Business Users and Product Owners located in Zurich, Switzerland
Your Responsibilities – Yes! This is what you shall bring to the table
Along with your extra-ordinary Innovative Talent, you shall be Responsible to:
- Design, Develop, Test and Implement solutions which are not limited to Enhancements, Writing Unit Test Cases, Redesigning/Improving the existing Implementation set
- Design and develop custom lightning components
- Work on Rest APIs for integration with other systems
- Partner with Development Team Members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders
- Help us provide improvements in the Salesforce.com instance by doing continues research of new Salesforce features and its functionality
And Last but not the least – We know you are Agile!
Mindsets and Interpersonal skill sets - The Most Important Part we want to see in you
- You will be part of a Global Distributed team and we expect you to bring in A Global Mindset
- You have excellent communication skills – Not just spoken but also written
- You are a Team Player – who is part of a successful cross functional team having a composition of Developers, QAs, BAs and Admins
- Most importantly You are sensitive to cultural differences in globally spread teams
We are looking for – This is what you are
- Be an Energetic and Innovative Engineer who has an inclining passion towards Technology
- Have 4+ years of Experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com and other CRM solutions
- Have Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture and components
- Have Expertise in using REST API's, PBs, Workflows, SOQL and SOSL
- Have Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top