Location: London, UK
Company: EF Solutions (Services) Ltd
Closing date: 25th February 2019
As a Salesforce developer at EF Solutions (Services) Ltd, you will be a maintaining and overseeing the development of features on our Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team combined with the best from marketing, operation, product, design, UX and content experts to incorporate the leading web technologies into their day to day work.
You will put your experience to work transforming ideas into features. You are expected to be a key influencer in the team, with the ability to multi-task and when necessary teach and instruct co-workers, you may attend meetings with project stakeholders as required to ensure the needs are met and successfully delivered. You are expected to act as one of the key change agents to reinforce the technical best practices/workflows across the teams; You are expected to be one of key voices in our technical community to not only know how to get the job done, but how we could improve as a whole.
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilised through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
- Work directly with architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working experience in com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components (is a plus) and/or the salesforce.com API.
- Experience in using Java/vs.Net
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Previous CRM development experience preferred
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- CPQ(Apttus/Steelbrick) experience is a plus
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
The international education industry is currently worth USD50 billion and growing by almost 30 percent each year. As the world leader in international education, EF is paving new roads for learning – using technology, research and design. EF is an entrepreneurial, innovative, dynamic and international organization employing 46,500 people across 116 countries.
Technology is revolutionizing how and where we learn – and our innovative teams are at the forefront of this movement. We’re developing digital applications to transform the classroom learning experience for students around the globe. And as a large company that needs to move fast, we rely on sophisticated technical support, back-office systems and infrastructure.
Back to top