Cambridge, MA, USA
Salesforce at EF
Each product at EF has the autonomy and independence to choose the tools they need to be efficient. The same applies for Salesforce. Products across EF are on differing adoption cycles for Salesforce, customizing and applying offerings as needed. Across our multiple Salesforce teams, we are looking for user-centric engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals.
Examples of Salesforce projects across EF
- Greenfield development to architect and bootstrap a new Sales Cloud organization, creating the integrations and automation that you decide are ideal.
- Migrate a product on Marketo to the Marketing Cloud.
Experience relevant to us
- 2+ years of experience working with Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. Marketing Cloud experience and knowledge of Lightning Architecture are a plus.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Firm understanding of Salesforce design patterns and platform restrictions.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top