- Luzern, Switzerland
EF Online Teaching Business Unit is expanding its team to explore new software innovation products for the next generation of Education experiences. We are scaling up our offerings across the globe. We want to reinvent Learning and drive new and engaging ways for Students, Parents and Teachers to get the best out of our platform. Truly the sky is the limit for us. We’re looking for like-minded individuals who love to grow and solve new and interesting problems.
As a Salesforce developer at EF Teach Online Services, you will be a maintaining and overseeing the development of features on our Salesforce implementation. You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team combined with the best from marketing, operation, product, design, UX and content experts to incorporate the leading web technologies into their day to day work.
You will put your experience to work transforming ideas into features. You are expected to be a key influencer in the team, with the ability to multi-task and when necessary teach and instruct co-workers, you may attend meetings with project stakeholders as required to ensure the needs are met and successfully delivered. You are expected to act as one of the key change agents to reinforce the technical best practices/workflows across the teams. You are expected to be one of key voices in our technical community to not only know how to get the job done, but how we could improve as a whole.
- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives in Analytics and reporting.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
- Work directly with Product Owners, architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
- Highly motivated team player, ready to work in a start up like environment, takes setbacks gracefully and have the attitude of bouncing back.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working experience in Salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components and salesforce.com API. Coming from a coding background is a huge advantage.
- Experience with SOQL in salesforce.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
Nice to have/Willing to learn:
- Experience in creating interactive reports using tools such as Tableau, MS BI, QlikView.
- Nice to have Integration between Google products (GA, Optimise etc.) and salesforce.
- Previous CRM development experience preferred.
Benefits & Fun stuff:
- Competitive salary
- Accident insurance
- Reimbursement for Swiss travel half pass
- Discounted German lessons
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Bookable free passes for mountains, museums, boats etc.
- Beautiful lakeside listed building as office
- Great office atmosphere with events, talks, happy hours and excursions
Back to top