- Responsible for the effective execution and ongoing support of Salesforce projects and initiatives in Analytics and reporting.
- Ensure that Salesforce system is fully utilized through identifying enhancements and potential capabilities
- Understand Salesforce development methods and lead technical projects with the joint efforts of internal and external technical resources.
- Provide assistance to testers and support other teams in troubleshooting system issues.
- Working in a very iterative/agile development environment.
- Able to quickly transition through short (weekly) release and sprint cycles via continuous integration, testing and delivery methodologies.
- Work directly with Product Owners, architects, developers, admins and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance in training on key functions of the tools implemented.
- Highly motivated team player, ready to work in a start up like environment, takes setbacks gracefully and have the attitude of bouncing back.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ working experience in Salesforce.com products - SF Platform Dev 1, or/and SF Platform Dev 2 certification is a plus.
- Ability to understand business requirements.
- Strong analytical and solution design abilities.
- Hands on development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components and salesforce.com API. Coming from a coding background is a huge advantage.
- Experience with SOQL in salesforce.
- Ability to work in an unsupervised manner with a creative flair for identifying and implementing the right solutions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff.
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Experience in creating interactive reports using tools such as Tableau, MS BI, QlikView.
- Nice to have Integration between Google products (GA, Optimise etc.) and salesforce.
- Previous CRM development experience preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Accident insurance
- Reimbursement for Swiss travel half pass
- Discounted German lessons
- Discounts at local shops and restaurants
- Bookable free passes for mountains, museums, boats etc.
- Beautiful lakeside listed building as office
- Great office atmosphere with events, talks, happy hours and excursions
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top