Salesforce Business Analyst
About Cultural Care
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host families—providing meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who will add value to the organization through impeccable technical solutions by building & delivering Salesforce related services to our staff. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce with building declarative solutions, a passion for teamwork, an ability to deliver support services continuously, and seamlessly work across departments to execute projects. The successful candidate will drive projects that improve business process and enable growth.
As this is a Tech job, you will get dedicated training before starting in the role. The next 3 months you will get training on the job itself from different team-members of the Tech Team.
- Identity Management (security & access) on the Salesforce Platform
- Design solutions together with the team
- Declarative building of processes (validations, process builder, flows, workflows, data modelling)
- Work closely with developers and analysts to serve our staff
- Observe and report where we can improve our support services
- Analyze potential hazards and complexities in the system
- Maintaining technical documentation
- Train staff-members how to use Salesforce
- In depth knowledge of Report & Dashboard
- Testing new features
- No degree needed, but you have common sense
- Love to analyze stuff, because you want to know how it works
- Strong communication skills and ability to present your ideas
- Ability to organize your work
- You are bold and eager to learn
- Are willing to go the extra mile to deliver support
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we love what we do, but if you ask us why we work here, we’ll tell you it’s all about the people. We’re entrepreneurial, we’re fast, we’re fun – and we live for creating lasting connections between people around the world. We’re a small team (inside a big company—52,000-strong in more than 60 countries) but we have big plans, and we need someone who thinks big to join the team.
Let’s talk about the Perks.
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year and four weeks after your first year
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Sunny open-concept office space
- A restaurant and bar right in the building
- Discounts on travel
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the world’s largest international education company – providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EF’s mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
Back to top