EF Education First has an immediate opening for a certified Salesforce Architect on the EF International Language Campuses technology team. You will be in-charge of the on-going implementation, design, and development of Salesforce which is being rolled out on a global scale to our sales and operational staff across 50 countries. This is a unique opportunity to design and direct the architecture and implementation of Salesforce in key areas that include sales, finance, booking management, resource management, scheduling, as well as customer and partner facing portals. Your success will be measured on the quality, performance, and operational functionality of the platform and our ability to transform the business through improved processes and automation.
This is a rare opportunity be part of a team dedicated to building world-class products and services that will transform the way EF’s students, faculty, and staff interact and consume information online. We are dedicated to building a scalable system with a focus on quality and using the latest DevOps processes that ensure an efficient and modern development environment.
If you are excited about tackling and solving tough problems; if you want to be part of a fast-paced work environment and work inside the support structure of a global enterprise; if you want to be a front runner in changing how our EF conducts business through technology and design - then this position is for you.
- Develop comprehensive solution designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of controls, initiatives and processes.
- Work with engineering and product management teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions in a heterogeneous environment with both “bought” and “built” technologies.
- Enable information security as a core competency in EF’s implementation of Salesforce and related integrations.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Expressing the strengths of the Salesforce platform, while understanding where other portfolio products can most effectively integrate to achieve the most secure and productive overall solution.
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Ability to configure and customize Salesforce environments
- Familiarity with integration middleware, and concepts, such as: continuous integration, testing and team development best practices
- Work with Program Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, and business users to understand and discover requirements then translate them into high-quality, scalable, and solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical degree required, Masters preferred
- Ability to work with remote partners
Position start date: ASAP
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top