As a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for the ongoing development, support and maintenance of our Salesforce.com platform, within a small team of Product Owners, Salesforce Architects, Developers and Admins.
This position is for you if you are a communicative and analytical person, interested in growing your career and with a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Work with our management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Maintaining the documentation of current functionalities
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Become a trusted subject area expert in the technical ecosystem that powers our business
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.