EF Education First is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to help us improve our sales and CRM efforts in our offices around the world. Working closely with colleagues in London and Shanghai, you’ll be responsible for managing our implementation of Salesforce.com. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform and work with our sales and marketing teams in Latin America, Europe and Asia to deliver solutions to improve their business efforts.
- Administer and configure Salesforce.com.
- Work with the development team in Shanghai to deliver software development projects on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide best practice guidance to colleagues.
- Design Salesforce.com solutions across sales, service, marketing, and other functional business areas.
- Maintain a solid knowledge base of the functional capabilities of SalesForce.com and the various areas within it.
- Possess overall understanding of business processes and workflows.
- 2+ years working with Salesforce.com.
- Ability to code Visual Force pages.
- Excellent written and verbal communications in both Chinese (Putonghua) and English.
- Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a matrix organization environment.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and business end-users.
- Ability to foster positive working relationships among colleagues.
- Experience in Apex programming is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Working experience in China is a plus.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top