Sales Trainer, Group Sales
Sales Trainer- Go Ahead Tours
Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to Open the World Through Education. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. Go Ahead Tours offers industry-leading group tours for adults to destinations around the world. For more information, visit www.goaheadtours.com.
- We are travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- We believe in relationship driven sales
- In the last year, our sales team has traveled to 40 countries, with plans to travel to 38 more in the next 6 months
- We are open and collaborative- there isn’t a cubicle in sight
- We have proven that working hard can be fun
- Bold, unconventional, and fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit and proven success in sales initiatives
- Resourceful; you are able to translate high-level company goals to small-scale next-step actions and goals
- A confident public speaker who shines in the spotlight
- Someone who leads by example – would love to get on the phones to show the team how it’s done!
- Knowledgeable and interested in various sales techniques and strategy
- An influential communicator and an effective leader with a strong presence
- Adaptable and empathic; you can easily adapt your training style to that which will be most effective for each individual or team
- Tenacious and creative; you believe no task is impossible and are consistently seeking innovative ways to problem-solve
- Eager to grow the Go Ahead brand; you are able to discern what makes our product unique and are excited to expand upon and promote those characteristics
- Competitive; you are goal-driven and can easily rally your colleagues around a common objective
- Flexible and willing to travel between our offices frequently
About the role
Go Ahead Tours is seeking two Sales Trainers—one for each of our dynamic sales teams. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who feel passionately about sales and who are motivated by growing the business, implementing new strategies, and influencing teams’ success.
- Aid in creating and implementing strategic sales training programs
- Collaborate with sales directors and managers to determine training and coaching needs
- Brainstorm and execute new training initiatives to increase the effectiveness of sales team
- Educate and coach new staff as well as offer continued support for our experienced team
- Consistently lead engaging trainings, on both a personal and group basis
- Identify individuals’ needs and motivation to adapt strategy effectively
- Listen to calls to determine individuals’ areas of growth and opportunity
- Inspire and motivate staff
- Continuously juggle and prioritize tasks
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude
- Understand and effectively communicate any tour updates or strategy changes
- Travel between our offices in Boston, Denver, and Toronto to ensure consistency and inclusive understanding
- Both travel and prior sales experience required
Benefits of working with Go Ahead Tours
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Outstanding vacation time – three weeks to start – four weeks after year one
- Paid international travel at least once a year
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top