Sales Trainee High School Exchange Year 100%
EF Education First is the world‘s largest private education provider. We are present in more than 50 countries and have more than 50 years of experience in cultural exchange and educational travel.
Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, internationality, creativity, flexibility and passion are the success factors of our company’s history and continue to define our corporate culture and every single one of our employees. Find out more at www.ef.com/careers.
For our sales office in Zürich we are looking for a trainee to start right away or upon agreement and for the duration of one year to support the sales team for the EF High School Exchange Year program.
Trainee 100% for EF High School Exchange Year
A diverse set of tasks ranging from sales and customer support, in person, online and by phone over administrative tasks all the way marketing ensure continued learning throughout the traineeship.
- Sale of and consultations for the EF Exchange Year program: by phone, in person and online
- Intensive customer care before, during and after their exchange year
- Organization and execution of the exchange year for students booked on the program
- Execution of the selection process during the admission process of exchange students incl. support in the compilation of the students’ application files
- Conceptualization of new sales ideas
- Shared responsibility of the entire Swiss team’s sales success
- External representation of the company at fairs and infomeetings
- Execution of preparation meetings for the exchange students and their parents
- Support in the implementation of marketing
- Native language Swiss German with very good English skills
- Higher education (Uni/FH/HF) ideally in tourism, business or communications or a completed apprenticeship with relevant work experience
- International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
- Strong interest in sales, especially over the phone and through personal consultations
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
- Steadiness of mind even in stressful situations
EF offers its staff a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere in the office as well as individual development opportunities. Our employees are communicative, enjoy their work and strive for further professional development. EF supports this for instance through Trainings , trips to our host countries and team events.
EF is fast moving and offers its employees and trainees a large variety of career advancement opportunities within Switzerland and also abroad. Are you interested? Please apply now by sending your documents in German or English incl. a picture.
Back to top