Our Sales Trainee Program in Stockholm is a stepping stone to management and a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in running a business, becoming a best seller, and having fun at work.
Our 6 months Sales Trainee Program is a first step towards becoming a Junior Product Manager at EF. As our next Sales Trainee you will join a young, dynamic and internationally experienced team. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to proactively responding to client queries as well as developing and executing sales and marketing activities. If you move on to the role as a Junior Product Manager you take on a more senior role in the team and expand your responsibilities to also include building the company brand, presenting EF products at external venues and during open houses and advising customers on EF programs. As a Sales Trainee you will be an important part of the team and contribute to a fast-growing, international business and its development. You will be challenged to show creativity, drive, entrepreneurial spirit and a high ambition.
Requirements (All Candidates)
- Sales experience or a great interest in learning proactive sales
- Fluency in Swedish and English in speaking and writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit combined with being competitive and results oriented
- Strong drive and prepared to work under high pressure in an uncontrolled environment with few restrictions
- Leadership abilities
- Willingness to invest time and effort for the prospect of an international career
- Experience of studying, working or extensive travelling abroad
Optional but not a must
- Fluency or knowledge in additional languages such as Chinese, German, French, Spanish
- Experience in telemarketing or telesales
Founded by Swedish entrepreneur Bertil Hult in 1965, EF is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. EFs mission is to open the world through education and for over 50 years, we've helped millions of people become citizens of the world by breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography.
Today, EF includes 16 subsidiaries and non-profit organizations, over 500 schools and offices worldwide and employ 45,000 staff and teachers.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and entrepreneurial company, we look forward to hear from you.
Start date: Spring/Summer 2017
Application deadline: 29 January 2017
Assessment Days (preliminary): 16-17 February 2017
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top