Sales Trainee 销售培训生
Career Acceleration and Retention Employee Program (CARE Program)
EF Education First CARE Program is designed for young talents who want to develop themselves to be a business leader in a fast career tracker in 2-3 years. We provide candidates the opportunity to gain global exposure and hands on work experience in different locations cross language travel products in China
Career Accelerate and Retaining Employee Program details–
- CARE program will provide candidates the ability to explore the various aspects of business, include sales, marketing, operation and team management.
- Learn the best practices and processes in head office that will help you develop your sales skills and products knowledge which will be critical competencies for a fast career track in EF
- Be coached and lead by at least one high management team leader who will guides you through the whole program
- At the end of the program, participants will be placed in a new open office as the lead territory, or business development manager work in a business to business sales environment within one of Language travel product
Different Assignments for the Program–
Assignment one: Telemarketing, duration 3 months, Location: Shanghai;
Assignment Two: Face to face consultant, duration 6 months, location: Shanghai;
Assignment Three: Leads Generation and BD, duration 3 months, location: shanghai
Assignment Four: Project management, duration 1 year,
location: new market
Possible project include Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Business development, international operations, University relationship management, project management and work processes enhancement.
Who we are looking for –
- Bachelor degree, overseas study is a plus. 2-3 years working experiences.
- Culture fit, Passionate for help others and happy to sale.
- Desire significant responsibility in early career stage and enjoy interacting with people.
- Highly flexible for the work location and take general management as your future career goal.
The CARE is national based. Currently we have office in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Tianjin, Hangzhou. Xi’An and Wuhan, Candidates can be placed in one of the place depends on the organization development needs
We invite you to apply for a position by sending your English and Chinese resume with title” apply for CARE2016” to [email protected] before Apr.15, 2016
Back to top