Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world? Are you a positive, motivated, flexible and community-building person? If so, this might be the role for you!
As a sales coordinator, you are the main contact for future and existing students, from the moment they enquire until they have completed their course. Your job includes a diverse set of tasks ranging from sales and customer support - in person, online and by phone to ensure we offer the best possible service to our customers. You will be representing EF at fairs, events and info meetings as well as prepare and execute events and meetings for the students and their parents. This is a hands-on sales role to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our language programs
The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated and you understand the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service! You enjoy doing daily administrative routines as well as using your communicative skills in pitching the winning sales call.
1-2 years of sales experience
Native in Swiss German and a good English level, both oral and written
EF Zurich offers
- A friendly and international environment at a centrally located office in Selnau
- Daily awesomeness and monthly happy hours
- Free on-site gym and a mixture of free and subsidized weekly classes
- Free half-tax which is a yearly discount card (50 % off) for all public transportation in Switzerland
- Yearly ski trips and sponsored sports events, including triathlons and running events
- Staff discounts at gyms, restaurants, cafes, shops, language classes, etc.
- Be part of a truly international environment with a young, energetic team of co-workers by your side
- Be part of a company that encourages personal aspirations and hard work with many job-opportunities around the world
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top