Sales Tour Consultant, Group Sales
Sales Tour Consultant, Group Sales
EF Go Ahead Tours
Are you an ambitious and self-motivated rock star? Are you an achiever? Do you strive to be at the top of everything you do? If so, the Sales Tour Consultant role at EF Go Ahead Tours might be the perfect role for you!
Sales Tour Consultants work as part of a dedicated team that is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating sales leads to support the overall business. Internally, we are looking to create a world class sales team motivated by adventure, learning, and opportunity. This individual will be highly motivated, self-starting and adaptable.
To start, you will be part of our Sales Development Program where you will receive lots of one-on-one personal attention designed to promote customized professional growth. We believe that everyone has different learning styles, and it is up to us to maximize your potential and how you can best impact the business! You will have the opportunity to combine your strengths in sales, consulting, analytics, and relationship building. Your goal will be to develop your own book of business, follow up on warm leads and identify potential prospects. You will help our customers see the world and take pride in being part of an organization that is shaping the global perspective of travelers.
A successful Sales Tour Consultant will be:
- Able to thrive in unpredictable environments and take risks
- A good listener with strong communication skills
- Fearless with a true entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and decisive when faced with a challenge
- Able to take feedback and run with it
- An influencer and networker who loves talking to people and identifying ways to connect
- Naturally curious, with the ability to anticipate needs and ask the right questions
- An adaptable and highly motivated team player and individual contributor
- Tenacious in all aspects of your life; you understand how to get the job done
EF Go Ahead is the adult travel division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. The EF Go Ahead Group Sales team partners with group coordinators across North America to assist them in developing travel programs for friends, family, coworkers, community members and organizations. As a Sales Tour Consultant, you’ll be part of Go Ahead’s sales and service team responsible for growing the business and ensuring a remarkable customer experience. As a part of the EF Go Ahead team. you can expect to:
- Make an impact. Come to work and help change the world every single day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life.
- Travel. Expand your worldview with paid international business travel. The more you develop, the more passport stamps you’ll collect.
- Live well. Benefits include three weeks paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two), and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Stay healthy. We’re proud to offer market-leading healthcare, discounted gym memberships, and free in-house group exercise classes.
- Be engaged. We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You’ll also enjoy comprehensive professional development, a yearly stipend for continued education, and frequent team competitions.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top