Are you a customer and goal oriented professional, analytical, innovator, doer and thinker? Are you a positive, motivated, flexible and community-building person? If so, this might be the role for you!
As a Sales Team Leader, you are the main contact for your teammates and for prospect and existing customers. Your job includes a diverse set of tasks ranging from sales and team support - by phone, in person and online to ensure we offer the best possible service to our customers. This is a team leading but hands-on sales role to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our language programs
The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top chains but also smaller partners. You enjoy using your communicative skills in pitching the winning sales call.
- At least, 2 years of experience in high-performance sales team
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer.
- Experience in training and motivating a sales team leading by example
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and business fundamentals
- Good analytical skills and practical approach in identifying issues and solutions
- Familiarity with sales management and reporting tools (eg. Salesforce)
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence and drive change and ensure a great execution
EF Italy offers
- A friendly and international environment at a centrally located office
- Daily awesomeness and monthly happy hours
- Yearly trips and sponsored sport events
- Staff discounts at restaurants, cafes, shops, language classes, etc.
- Be part of a truly international environment with a young, energetic team of co-workers by your side
- Be part of a company that encourages personal aspirations and hard work with many job-opportunities around the world
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!