Sales Team Leader
SALES TEAM LEADER
Location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Do you want to work in a dynamic team with great support and sales focus at a world leading education organisation?
We are looking for a results-oriented professional who enjoys new challenges to work in our education company. You need to have excellent communication skills, be a team player as well as be self-motivated. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of sales and customer service functions. Key job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Promote EF Education First.
- Meet sales goals.
- Manage enquiries and telesales activities to generate office visits and bookings.
- Responsibility and organisation of information meetings and one-to-one counselling.
- Work with EF overseas admissions and/or school staff.
- Provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students.
- Coordinate and execute agreed sales activities.
- Analyse market potential and track competition.
- Lead team to initiate, support, develop and execute marketing and sales activities.
- Recognized university degree, ideally with some overseas study.
- Min 5-7 years relevant work experience (preferably in a service or sales environment).
- Experience in working with parents and students is a plus.
- Creative, lively and dynamic, with flexible, detail-oriented work style.
- Willingness to take initiative, while working in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English; Vietnamese mother tongue is essential.
- Knowledge of the Education industry.
- Leadership experience is required
- Our offices are full of positive attitude and team spirit so it’s essential you match that!
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, apply today with your CV and Cover Letter in English
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. EF is a privately held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. The company has over 46,500 staff working in 500+ offices and schools in more than 50 countries around the world. Our mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people to learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
To learn more about EF Education First, please visit www.ef-vietnam.com.vn
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top