Sales Support Manager 销售支持经理
Sales Support Manager/销售支持经理
EF Education First Kids & Teens Franchise Operations
As a Sales Support Manager, you will work together with franchise central support team to help local school colleagues to achieve excellent sales performance.
Sales Support Manager is expected to work as a key role to delivery solid performance includes hosting sales training, providing on-site school support and developing key sales talents in schools.
Sales Support Director, EF Education First - Kids & Teens Franchise Operations, China
- Deliver regional support and help franchise schools to grow their business and reach their sales targets;
- Drive sales projects successfully (CCC, SM boot camp…) and cooperate with cross function projects;
- Build strong relationships with schools CMs and SMs, well understand schools business and offer effective solutions regarding to sale improvement;
- Host online and regional trainings, and offer onsite support to local schools;
- Develop training materials and other effective tools/resources, in helping local sales team to grow product and sales knowledge and achieve excellent sales performance ;
- At least 5 years’ experience in education sales area and at least 2 year of team management experience;
- With entrepreneur sprit ,passionate and can always make things happen;
- Proven to be proactive for the job e.g. seek information to your line manager without being asked;
- Proven to be hard working with a lot of on-site school activities, be competitive and result-oriented;
- With good industry knowledge and skills in sales;
- Good at multi-tasking, with output good performance solidly under work pressure ;
- With excellent English skills;
- With good communication skills and proven working as a real team player in multi-national / global teams
- Comfortable on frequent travel and onsite support across China.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top