Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Promote and sell our language programs to our customers
Develop the business in the region, doing local partnerships
• Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
• Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials).
• Give presentations about the program, visa process and occasionally stand on fairs.
• Hold the relationship between our language schools worldwide and EF local office
• Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
• Help promote and doing online and offline info meetings
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Sales oriented and target driven
• Proactive and ability to work independently
• Positive attitude and great team spirit
• Think out of the box, constantly bringing new ideas
EF Education First is an international education company focusing on language, academics, and cultural experience. With a mission to open the world through education, EF was founded in 1965.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then we play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that
*Please submit your cv and your cover letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top