Sales Representative Manager
Are you looking for a role with a global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you?
EF International Language Campuses is looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Sales Representative Manager to join the Team!
Our Sales Team in Ecuador is looking for an enthusiastic salesperson to join us in our Quito office. As a Sales Representative Manager you will be responsible for the sales, marketing, strategy and operations of your program across your market. Joining a highly sales focused organization you should love customer contact and indirect sales in all its forms. You should be responsible for motivating and advising our reps to improve their performance, as well as hiring and training new sales representatives. Achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance. As the leader of the sales team, your top priority will be to drive sales growth, leading by example and empowering your team. As part of the management team, you will play a key role in defining the success of the country.
We want someone who believes by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible!
The specific responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute and meet short and long-term sales goals in the market of the country
- Understand and beat previous year’s sales accomplishments
- Have knowledge of current sales trends in your markets, and always be thinking 5 steps ahead
- Overall responsibility for coordinating day-to-day sales activities
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers. As well as CRM management
- Analysis of your team of Sales Representatives, sales situation, the current market, and our competitors
- To develop sales and marketing strategies and to then implement and evaluate tactics in your regions
- To grow the Representatives and relation with Agencies in Ecuador
- Responsibility for visiting all areas where we have sales Representatives in order to support and supervise their performance. At least 4 trips per months are expected
- To build up new links and maintain existing relations with schools and Universities your regions
- To motivate sales representatives, establishing individual and team goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for performance management of Representatives, including performance reviews and development plans.
- In collaboration with CPMs and Country Manager, to identify Representatives needs and execute successful recruitment campaigns.
- Identify staffing needs, hire, train and coach your direct staff
- Degree in Business, Tourism, Marketing, Communication or related field. MBA degree is desirable and will be considered a plus
- Native tongue Spanish and fluent in English
- Business acumen with a strong aptitude for management and persuasion
- Statistics management and numerical capabilities (number crunching and budget management)
- Strategic mindset: you are able to balance strong day-to-day sales focus with a longer-term perspective on how to take your business to the next level
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and possess outstanding organization skills
- Great team leader: our people are our most important asset and you are a trusted and natural leader who leads by example
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong results-driven attitude: you are an executor by heart who gets a kick by delivering on your own personal sales targets every day
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top