Sales Representative Los Mochis
We are looking for a Sales Representative to be part of the EF national sales force in Los Mochis
- Promoting and selling our Language courses abroad.
- We are looking for professionals with time and interest to work on a commission based scheme.
- You will have the exclusivity of sales and promotion.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sales and promotion of our Language courses abroad.
- Implementing marketing and sales activities in local schools, universities and organizations.
- Build an excellent customer network and relations. Offer a quality oriented service before, during and after the students course
- Participate of the EF Mexico activities and network.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales and target oriented person.
- Works well under pressure
- Tech savvy
- Great local network
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales, tourism or marketing
- Fluent English
- Comunication and negoatiation skills
EF Education First
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
Our company is one of the world leader’s in international education. The company is a privately held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. The company offers a modern, international work environment and a competitive remuneration package, including paid vacation and the opportunity for overseas travel.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top