EF Education First
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, and then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
As a Sales Representative you will be a part of the EF national sales force, representing EF in your region.
- Promoting and selling our Language courses abroad.
- We are looking for professionals with time and interest to work on a commission based scheme.
- You will have the exclusivity of sales and promotion.
- We are looking for a representative based in Hermosillo.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sales and promotion of our Language courses abroad.
- Implementing marketing and sales activities in local schools, universities and organizations.
- Build an excellent customer network and relations. Offer a quality oriented service before, during and after the students course
- Participate of the EF Mexico activities and network.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales and target oriented person.
- Works well under pressure
- Tech savvy
- Great local network
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales, tourism or marketing
- Fluent English
- Comunication and nogoatiation skills
- Good Team player
Our company is one of the world leader’s in international education. The company is a privately held education organization with four main businesses: language training, academic degrees, educational travel and cultural exchange. The company offers a modern, international work environment and a competitive remuneration package, including paid vacation and the opportunity for overseas travel.
Back to top