Sales & Marketing Internship (German/English speakers)
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that process.
For our office based in Luxembourg we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Internship for a duration of 6 or 12 months
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions
- External representation of the company at fairs, events and info-sessions
- Conception of new sales ideas and strategies
- Support in the planning and execution of campaigns
- Assist in the planning and execution of EF events
- Liaise with schools to partner up for academic projects
- Manage and create interaction on our social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, EF Blog, Twitter
- Create and send direct e-mailings
- Content management of the website
- Production and translation of offline materials
- Proactive and like to take initiative.
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- A fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
- Passionate about what you do and have a strong interest in everything that’s connected to online and offline marketing
- Creative and think out of the box, but have an analytical mind as well.
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
EF Education is the world's largest private education company. Comprised of 15 companies, we offer a variety of language training courses, educational travel & tours, as well as cultural exchange programs. Established in 1965, EF's mission is to break down barriers of language, culture and geography. Today, EF employs 40,000 professionals in offices and schools located in 54 countries
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top