Sales & Marketing Intern
Would you like to work in a young and dynamic environment? Give your international career a kick start with an internship at EF!
We’re travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We’re open for new ideas and work together in reaching our goals. We are passionate, both at work and outside of work – we work hard, then play hard. We believe that international education can break down the boarders and barriers of language and culture. We’re proud of the role of our organization in this process. Our teams are based in Amsterdam and Rotterdam: an international Sales Center, Finance Europe and the Dutch sales teams form the Dutch hub of EF Education First.
· EF Language Courses Abroad for high school students
· EF Language Courses Abroad for students and adults
· EF Academic Year Abroad
· EF High School Exchange Year
Supporting the sales team with tasks like;
· Informing new potential students via email and over the phone about our programs abroad
· Sending out information materials
· Assisting with open door days and information meetings
· Keeping our database updated
Supporting in after sales tasks like:
· Sending out invoices and confirmation packages
· Answering questions of future and current students
· Sending out visa information
· Assisting in booking flights
· Filing of student forms
· Administrative tasks
· Marketing tasks
· Staying in contact with our other offices and schools abroad
- Native Dutch speaker and excellent communication skills in English
- Energetic, flexible and hard-working
- Team player
- International experience (internship, language course, gap year) is a big plus
We’d love to hear from you! Please send us your CV and a short motivation in Dutch or English.
About EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top