We are travelers, innovators, doers, and thinkers. We are open, collaborative, dedicated and passionate about our mission to open the world through education. We work hard, but never forget to have fun!
You are responsible for the sales, marketing, strategy and operations of your program across the Belgian French market. As the leader of the sales team, your top priority will be to drive sales and grow market share through telemarketing and personal consultations. In addition, you will lead the recruiting, coaching and developing of your team. As part of the management team, you will play a key role in defining the success of the country.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs
- Sales management including target setting, daily pipeline follow-up
- Recruit, train, sales coaching, performance management
- Develop, execute, and meet short and long-term sales goals
- Understand and beat previous year’s sales targets
- Execution of off and online campaigns and large events e.g. student fairs and competitions
- Analysis of your sales situation, the current market, and our competitors
- Develop, execute & evaluate sales and marketing strategies
- Business development with companies, schools and universities
- Hire, develop and retain future leaders
- Drive customer relationship management and retention program
- Budget responsibilities
- Crisis management and complaint handling
- Cooperation with our production units across the world
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in sales, or business development
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business administration, hospitality industry or a related discipline
- Experience of managing a team while being hands-on
- Native French speaker
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Sales-oriented mindset with a passion for reaching goals
- A customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness
- Positive attitude and ability to see opportunities
- Creative, but strategic thinker - with a passion for details
- Experience from either living or studying abroad
- An ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- A flexible attitude towards work - you are not, and do not wish to be a 9-5 person.
- Strong networker
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top