Are you looking for a role with a global, entrepreneurial company that will develop, challenge, and inspire you?
EF International Language Centers in Dusseldorf is looking for highly motivated, results-driven Sales Managers to join our German team.
You will be responsible for the sales, marketing, strategy and operations. As the leader of the sales team, your top priority will be to drive sales and grow market share through telemarketing and personal consultations. As part of the management team, you will play a key role in defining the success of the country.
We want someone who believes by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible!
- Develop, execute and meet short and long-term sales goals
- Understand and beat previous year’s sales accomplishments.
- Have knowledge of current sales trends in your markets, and always be thinking 5 steps ahead.
- Overall responsibility for coordinating day-to-day sales and/or marketing activities.
- Analysis of your teams, sales situation, the current market, and our competitors.
- To develop sales and marketing strategies and to then implement and evaluate tactics.
- To contribute to the development of the dedicated product under your responsibility.
Statistics, KPIs and budget management
- Responsibility for the control and monitoring of budgets as well as ensuring effective expense planning and cost controls.
- To build up new links and maintain existing relations with schools and universities
- Managing time for local administrative work like invoicing, visa preparation, marketing material distributions.
- To assist in creating marketing material and the production of it.
- To motivate teams, establishing individual and team goals and objectives.
- Responsibility for staff performance, including performance reviews and development plans.
- Identify staffing needs, hire, train and coach your staff.
- A Graduate Degree qualification or equivalent, preferably in sales, marketing, business, administration or a related discipline
- An MBA is an advantage
- 3 - 5 years of direct sales experience and management ideally gained while working within an aggressive sales office environment.
- 1-2 years of team leadership experience
- Fluent in English is mandatory
- Native German speaker
- Permit or valid passport to work in Germany
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top