We are looking for a high caliber individual to join EF’s fast growing Algerian team. You will be part of the management team and report directly to the Country Manager. You will develop, coordinate and implement the sales and marketing efforts of one major program to increase the presence in Algeria, generate new leads of potential customers through online and offline promotional campaign, organize activities and events and develop new channels to grow the business. The person will be managing a team of 2 sales staff (potentially growing to 5).
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers
- P&L responsibility for the program
- Sales management including target setting, daily pipeline follow up, support for closing sales
- Recruitment, training, sales coaching, performance management, sales processes
- Manage a team of approximately 2 sales staff
- Develop and execute sales and marketing campaigns
- Participate in offsite marketing events and presentations
- Manage administrative tasks and provide pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students
- Weekend and public holiday shifts are occasionally required
In return for your dedication, we promise you a tight-knit community of colleagues / friends whom you’ll join in working hard, and then playing hard. We offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where from the very start of your career you can make a real impact – both on your customers and on the company. Other perks include international trainings and trips, and the possibility of an amazingly exciting international career.
- A bachelor degree from a reputable university; post-graduate degree a plus
- Experience of working in international and cross cultural environment, Overseas studying / working experience is a big advantage
- Fluency in Arabic, French and English (written and spoken)
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales and Management, proven track record
- Experience in Sales training is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Results oriented, Strategic and analytical, Organized and detail-oriented
- A hunger to gain management experience and a desire to grow in higher roles within 2-3 years with possibly international posting
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure, Flexible, able to work in a high paced growth environment
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top