EF Ultimate Break
The EF Ultimate Break team is looking for its next Sales Manager to lead a dynamic, high energy, driven team in the day to day sales of tours for 18-29-year old travelers. As the Sales Manager you will lead a passionate team that operates with the mindset of a startup but delivers results that positively impact thousands of people annually.
Who we are:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers
- Global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Dedicated – we really do “work hard – play hard”
Who you are:
- A motivator – you are high energy and inspire the team every day
- An influencer – you collaborate effectively across the organization
- A sales “junkie” – you love a fast-paced sales environment where every minute helps a customer’s travel dreams come true
- A true entrepreneur – you are passionate about enabling customers to have amazing international travel experiences
- A strategist – you are continuously looking at ways to innovate, not taking the status quo as a given
- Analytical decision maker – you love identifying insights from complex data and acting on those insights
In this sales leadership role, you will help execute on the strategy driving a passionate team of junior and senior tour consultants. You will be a thought-partner to the Director of Sales and work to identify the department’s most critical opportunities and challenges, including pipeline management, coaching and sales training, and setting and monitoring KPIs. You will develop, grow, and coach your team as together you make an indelible mark on the sales results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Directly managing a team of 7-10 Trip Consultants; recruiting and continuously coaching new and seasoned talent
- Managing a high-volume sales environment
- Executing on the sales strategy for the business
- Creating structured processes for pipeline management and assessment
- Continuously identifying new sales strategies and tactics to test and scale
- Assessing performance at both the team and individual levels
Why you’ll love working here
- Benefits include a competitive base salary plus bonus potential and 25% company match on your 401(k).
- Expand your worldview with paid international business travel plus three weeks of paid vacation time to start (and four weeks starting in year two).The more you develop, the more passport stamps you will collect.
- We believe our business, like our world, is better when we embrace diversity.
- EF is proud to offer a market-leading health and dental benefits plan.
- Stay healthy with on-site fitness classes, take advantage of discounts to local gyms or join an EF health and wellness organization like our Run Club.
- Build your network by joining one of EF’s employee resource groups, or an EF-Finity group such as LGBTQ+ @EF, Black@EF and Latinos@EF.
- We work in an open environment without a cubicle in sight. You will also enjoy comprehensive professional development, free in-house language classes, and a yearly stipend for continued education.
- Explore the neighborhood with discounts to local businesses, concert tickets and sporting events.
- Explore the world with discounts to hotels and flights as well as paid international travel.
- Enjoy our in-house bar, restaurant, hair salon and fitness center
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.